We know what drives our clients – a passion for success, a focus on exceptional customer service, and delivering outcomes to secure a competitive advantage.
We know because we live those same values every day.
Here’s what S&H Systems brings to every project.
- Experience. We work with some of the largest e-commerce, manufacturing and distribution companies in the world delivering solutions with proven results.
- Expertise. Our partners are the best-of-breed conveyer, sortation, robotics and goods-to-person equipment available and we’ve invested our time to understand the best applications for all of them.
- With hundreds of installations, our team has seen it all, and documented those learnings with valuable insights.
- We own the solution and don’t point fingers at the other guy. If there is an issue, we make it right.
- Our internally developed capacity model means we’ll never overcommit. But we will always meet our commitments.
- We’ve increased our dedication to our client’s success by adding post-go-live support with your choice of products – choose the one that’s right for you.
- Our team has the drive and dedication to meet new challenges with new ways of thinking.
- By doing the hard things well, we’ve earned our clients’ trust and grown organically, with stable finances.
Here’s what one client said about a recent installation and how the S&H team jumped in to help them meet post-launch IOQ deadlines:
“Our ability to get up and running was the direct result of a very concerted effort and many extra hours from the S&H Systems team post launch to finish the inspections and corrections needed. Not only did they partner with our techs in fixing issues, they refused to hand off the responsibility until they felt it was ready. Without this post-launch work our IOQ would have been seriously delayed. Kudos to S&H Systems.” Richard F.
Just one of the many reasons why our clients return, project after project. Give us a call. We’d love to be in your corner too.