Warehouse Execution System (WES) helps plan, organize and optimize the activity flow in a warehouse or a distribution center.
WES has tools to manage orders processing by providing the ability to plan batches, waves (or waveless) processing in the timeframe desired.
Workload Balancing allows operations to organize and plan the activities in a day and complement the WMS and WCS to provide for a complete warehouse solution .This provides operations the ability to have flexibility to configure and use the system in a way that matches their normal operating procedures while allowing adjustments in staffing and shipping for peaks and valleys that are part of seasonal or special processing situations. Real time visibility of progress is an essential tool provided so that facilities can meet their goals.
WES provide for the core essential processes of the following:
• Order planning
• Labor Optimization
• Workload Balancing
• Order flow and release
• Management tools and visibility
• Improved Resource Utilization and planning
• Identifying Super performing and Under Performing Work force to plan for rewards and training
• Planning and Optimizing of Operational Strategies basis Historical data
• Key Metrics that can be tracked through AnalyseIT
• Operator Productivity
• Equipment Utilization
• Order Profiling and Pareto Analysis
• Dock Utilization