The Hybrid System was designed to maximize the speed of information delivery to each user interacting with it. Furthermore, the Hybrid System maximizes the quality of the work accomplished and the quality of the picking data relayed back to the warehouse management system (WMS).
Pick quality is maintained by the light directed prompts and information’s system. Put quality is maintained by a carton scan following each spoken put command performed by a user.
- Search less and pick faster
- Removes memorization from the picking equation.
- The lights system displays aggregate pick quantities that span multiple cartons. This is only possible due to real-time voice-directed put instructions.
- Reduced foot traffic by order pickers provides increased pick density
- Maintains greater inventory accuracy
- Provides productivity increases and drastically improved order accuracy.